April was one rollercoaster of a month, so I decided it to just let it flow instead of policing myself. I am learning to embrace my ugly side and let the emotions surf through the tide of what I call funny+ugly: Fugly
- On overeating mindlessly at everything that was crunchy, without realizing the texture, flavor or taste. At times I wanted to censor the eating bit but I couldn’t, all I ever needed was spicy food (Inserts teary-eyed face) (Yes, all that lump not gonna go away with a slim sauna belt, I know)
- There were times I took the plunge, not because I wanted to, it sure didn’t feel within but it just happened and I learned to be okay with that. (Average is better than no sportsmanship) (Heck, no! I’m not saying be average, be the best you can but at times at least pat yourself for a handling a terrible day with an average attitude)
- I learnt that people have priorities, and mostly it doesn’t have to do anything to do with you.
- I learned that in every movement in every aspect, one needs to learn to breathe slowly.
- Getting uncomfortable and awkward is the norm, the earlier the better.
- One perspective doesn’t fit all that is, what is chaos to the butterfly isn’t to the bee logic.
- Just be present at the moment and just do, that all that is required.
Just like any roller coaster, life is going to tumble you upside down and drop you from the highest level but since I’ve anyway signed up for it why the heck not just live it through and learn to embrace the not so happy, messy side equally.